Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged

I won! I won! I WON!
Hehe. Occasionally I get a little over-excited about some things (read: everything). But that's okay. A hilarious Sparkler just gave me this award, and then I found out that I know her IRL. I am required to tell seven random things about myself and then tag seven bloggers with 100 words or less. Let the good times commence...
And I don't care about the 100 words or less.

My seven things:
1. I am a Jesus Freak
2. I'm a Cru Staff Kid, and if you don't know what that is, I'm sorry. But it has to do with where my parents work, and all the Cru SKs are AWESOME
3. I'm ALWAYS (not quite...but almost) on Sparklife
4. I can quote the Princess Bride, Lord of the Rings, and Harry Potter movies...almost the entire things. (All 13 movies).
5. I'm graduating a year early from high school
6. I love writing, and though it may look like I mostly write poetry, that's not actually true. That's just what I post on this blog.
7. I sew and crochet.

Now, onto the seven bloggers:

1.
Peace. Love. Rock N' Roll. Various Other Things
A) It's metalhead865.
B) He's REALLY funny
C) He was the first Sparkler I followed on blogger.
2. Parenthetically Bizzare and five.minute.anyday - Both of these are by Christina Icarus, and she's one of the most awesome, encouraging, creative people I've ever talked to.
3. LaserFarm - While this isn't a blogger blog, IT'S DAN BERGSTEIN. No more explanation necessary.
4. Megan^2...Every time I read one of these posts, it completely makes my day.
5. Courtney - so, I JUST realized, that I know Courtney, from the CSU getaway 2009. And She's REALLY awesome...and her blog's pretty epic too. And if you asked my brother, he would tell you that I'm super duper excited about actually knowing her. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)
6. Everybody on Sparklife. Supermegafoxyawesomehot AND awesomesauce? How much more epic can you get?
7. Drizzled in Awesome - because her "Liebster Blog" Post references the Princess Bride.

Huzzah! I'll consider myself officially "awarded."

No comments:

Post a Comment