Monday, January 23, 2012

Update

Musical season has started, and that means that I'm after school till 5 each day and doing homework till late
Exams are this week
I just found out recently that after this school year I'm moving...to Ohio after the school year is over. My dad's still going to be doing missionary work, but it'll be with a different organization and he'll be able to do more of what he's passionate about, as will my mom.
Finding that out made college applications a lot more complicated. A lot
And there are signs that the guy I like might actually like me back. But I'm not sure...
So yeah...
Did I mention that on Mondays I go to school, leave and go to piano lessons, go back to rehearsal, and then leave rehearsal early in order to coach the 1st and 2nd grade, and then 3rd-5th grade, teams at my church for Basketball that my brother and I coach. Wow that's an awful sentence, but I'm too overwhelmed to edit it.
I'm just a bit overwhelmed.
Pray for me? Please?
I love all of you who read my blog, except those of you from domar.ru, because you're creepy...why are you always reading my blog anyway????
Yeah.
<3

1 comment: