Thursday, February 9, 2012

Stress
Tension
Overwhelmed
Tired
Hungry
Angry
Short Fuse

I can't find peace
Where's the joy?
There's too much
Going on right now
Too much for me to handle.

I feel like giving up
I'm afraid I'm about to give in
Would anyone care
If I just gave up?
Anyone less than 100 miles away?

I'm struggling again
Worse than I have in ages
Depression
Anxiety
Fear
Tense
Nervous
No reason.

Going on
Keeping going
Tiring out
Worse and worse
It's harder, and harder.

No time
For anything
Fun
Sleep
Even God is pushed aside
Because of school
and Theatre.

What
is happening
I'm becoming a "sloggy log."
Just what I didn't want to happen.

What's happening
I'm scared
Moving
Leaving
Too much is going on
Too much is changing

Help me, God.
Guide me.
I'm scared.
Save me.
Protect me.
Take care of me.
Please.

1 comment:

  1. <3
    I wish I could say something to make it better.
    So sorry, darling. :[

    ReplyDelete